Day 1 – Pick up from Hotel, Transfer to Harbour, Kelor Island, Manjarite Island & Kalong Island
- Pick up from meeting point (hotel/airport) from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM and transfer to harbour
- Trekking on the hills of Kelor Island, it only take 10 minutes to go up and see whole island from the top. Snorkeling near the beach or just laying down on white sandy beach.
- Manjarite Island, snorkeling spot near Kelor Island. This is the first spot for snorkeling, welcoming you with a lot of colorful fish.
- The boat will strolling near mangrove area and when the sun goes down, thousand flying foxes will flying over the boat
Day 2 – Padar Island, Pink beach, Komodo Island, Manta Point & Taka Makassar
- Early morning the boat will depart to Padar Island. There is stairs until the view point to see three color beach of Padar Island.
- Known as Long Beach too, pink sandy beach will make you can’t wait to rolling there. Little bit snorkeling after sunbathing to meet the fish and coral
- Komodo Island is natural habitat for Komodo Dragon, we will take short trekking to the jungle to see Komodo and their nest. There is other animal live in Komodo Island like buffalo, deer and wild boar
- Be patience! Manta known as friendly fish who like to swim against current to find the food. Sometimes they are playing on the surface or hide from us on the bottom of the sea. There is no beach or island, we will jump over the boat when we see them.
- Not far from Manta Point. Taka makassar or Gusung Island is tiny island with white sandy beach. Due to strong current, we only allowed guest who can snorkeling very well to see the most amazing coral and reef near the Island, our guide will be with you during snorkeling.
Day 3 – Kanawa Island & Transfer to Hotel or Airport
- Kanawa is Island resort that have so many many colorful fish near the beach and jetty. Laying on the beach after snorkeling will be perfect for the last place of the trip.
- We will arrive in Labuan Bajo around 11:30 AM*. You can take afternoon flight (after 3:00 PM) or spend one more night in Labuan Bajo.
- Boat with AC cabin room for 3 days
- Activities ticket & boat ticket in Komodo National Park
- Meals on board (3 lunch, 2 breakfast, 2 dinner)
- Free flow mineral water, tea & coffee
- Snorkeling gears
- Pick up & drop off hotel/airport
- Ranger for Komodo Trekking
- Tour guide
- Flight ticket
- Entrance fee Komodo National Park
- Snack, soft drink & alcoholic beverages
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Cabin room equipped with Air Conditioner
- Tidy and clean bed, sheet, blanket & towel
- Toilet & bathroom with freshwater shower
- Safety equipments (ring buoy, 25 life jacket, dinghy boat)
- Electricity (generator set up to 3.000 watt)
- Cooler box & hot water thermoses
Your reservation with Longlasting Trip confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions. Should the participant have any questions to the above policies, please feel free to contact Longlasting Trip for detailed information and consultation prior to booking the tour. Our customer service representative will be pleased to answer your questions. Longlasting Trip will reserve the rights of final interpretation to all the published information, terms and policies.
- Description and tour limitations base on the brochure/itinerary of Longlasting Trip has been read and understood prior to booking the trip
- Our customer service will send you the boat picture for your trip before make reservation
- Not recommended for pregnant women, infant (0-2 years old) and who have sea sick
- Valid passport number/ID Card/KTP required to make clearance pass document to master harbor
- Age requirement for Open Trip package from 12 to 45 years old
- The cabin room for Open Trip arranged according to the order of the clients reservation.
- We have right to re-arrange participants on share cabin room
DEPOSIT, BALANCE PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
- Deposit for booking the trip is 30% from total price
- Deposit 50% required for booking within 24 hours of departure and non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable under any circumstance
- The rest payment should be made before trip departure
- Participants cannot cancel trip but allowed to reschedule their trip
- Cancellation from us due to weather conditions or force majeure fully refund down payment.
- Minimum numbers apply for Open Trip. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- It is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable after the trip finish
- Refund take maximum 3 days to be processed
- Refund administration fee will be charge depends on your payment method
- If you wish to make manual refund, please send email to email@example.com with your Account Number, Card Number (credit card), Bank Name and Account Name
IN CASE OF DELAY OR ABSENCE ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE
- If the participant arrives late or is absent on the day of departure for any reason, the entire travel package is not refundable, not changeable, not transferable.
- If the participant fails to comply with the indication of the guide to gather at the meeting point in time during the trip, the participant will be responsible for any additional costs.
- Longlasting Trip disclaims any responsibility for the consequences caused by participant if they withdraw the group during the trip.
- If participant does not show up at the agreed place and time of meet up during the trip, the participant will be responsible for any additional costs and the missed itinerary cannot be recourse or refunded.
FORCE MAJEURE EVENT
According to the laws and the principles adopted in Indonesia, the force majeure may include but not limited to what happened during the journey: the unpredictable, irresistible, uncontrollable, and unable to cope with the unexpected events and circumstances occurring or will occur as follows:
- Natural disasters such as typhoons, storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, volcanic eruptions, landslides;
- Government actions such as expropriation, requisition;
- Abnormal social events, such as wars, armed conflicts, strikes, riots and terrorist attacks.
- Longlasting Trip does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage during the trip (money, mobile phone, etc.)
- Longlasting Trip reserves all rights, while respecting the program, to cancel or change the order of visits without notice depending on the National Park authority, weather, time changing or the closing day of tour sites, etc.
ERRORS OR OMISSIONS
A Longlasting Trip uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Web Site is complete and current. However, Longlasting Trip do not guarantee that the Content on our Web Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product or service description or availability. Longlasting Trip reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission or to change or update the Content without prior notice to the participant. Further, Longlasting Trip reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders or reservations containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order or reservation has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If the participant’s credit card has been charged for the purchase and the order or reservation is cancelled due to an error, inaccuracy or omission, Longlasting Trip shall promptly issue a credit to the participant’s credit card for the amount of such charge.